A New Generation of Transplanters
The revolutionary wireless transplanter from Urbinati is the first of a new generation of transplanters on the market with singularly motorized fingers without cables. There are models to suit all from small retail nurseries to large commercial nurseries.
It has proven to be very flexible and is able to plant from and into any tray type. The colour touch screen display is easily programmable and user friendly.
One of the key features of the wireless transplanter is its ability to plant continuously into destination trays. There does not need to be a link (a common denominator) between the number of heads being used in the plug tray and the destination tray.
8 heads can be used to take plants from a 128 plug tray 8 or 16 cells in the row and planted into 10cm x 15 pot shuttle trays 5 pots in the row. This is achieved in one movement.
The heads take 8 plants, deposit 5 plants into the first tray and 3 into the second tray with an unequal distance between head numbers 5 and 6.
On the next movement 8 plants are taken and then in one movement 2 plants go into the first tray, 5 into the second tray and 1 into the start of the third tray etc.
The same situation occurs no matter how many heads your transplanter is working with i.e., 10 heads into multiples of threes. 3 plants in each of the first three trays and 1 into the first cell of the forth tray etc.
A sideways movement can be used on the plug tray side to prevent any damage to larger plants.
* Models to suit everyone
* RW16 1-16 heads, RW24 1-24 heads, RW32 1-32 heads
* Possible to work with the same number of heads into any destination tray i.e., 8 heads into multiples of 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 cells or pots etc.
* Interchangeable fingers for optimum handling of large basket plants
* No mechanical adjustments
* Possible to plant any tray type
* Multi-cells, shuttle trays, marketing trays, straight rows, or staggered
* Possible to plant into pots straight from potting machine
* Multi plants per cell or pot
* Planting speed up to 1,200 plants per head per hour
* Easily programmable colour touch screen display
* Extra heads can be added at any stage